Global Program Manager
CureCervicalCancer (CCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the early detection and prevention of cervical cancer. We are an international organization with a focus on preventing cervical cancer in LMICs (low to middle income countries).
Our innovative and community-driven model includes facility-based service delivery, community outreach/education, and local/national advocacy. We aim to achieve long-term sustainability by building local capacity.
Since 2013, CureCervicalCancer has screened over 160,000 women, treated 8,500+, trained 650+ healthcare professionals and 170+ community health educators, and established 100+ sustainable “See & Treat” clinics. Our network of clinics operate in 9 different countries including Ethiopia, China, Guatemala, Haiti, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Vietnam.
CureCervicalCancer (CCC) is seeking a full-time Program Manager. The ideal candidate will have a public health background with experience managing programs in limited resource settings. This position encompasses project management of our international programs as well as management of our digital communications. We are seeking a self-starter with a keen ability to exercise initiative and juggle multiple responsibilities. We are a small team and desire someone with a proactive do-anything work ethic.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday and is located at CureCervicalCancer’s office in Los Angeles with up to 30% international travel.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com as well as a separate writing sample on a topic of your choice. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
1) Program Planning and Support (60%)
- Support the development and implementation of CCC’s strategic program goals
- Manage international programs including coordination and implementation of CCC international trainings and site visits
- Collect, evaluate, and record data of CCC’s international programs
- Coordinate travel logistics for all CCC staff and volunteers
- Assist in developing and standardizing tools and curriculum for CCC programs including: Educational and Training Materials; Clinic Program Evaluations and Reports
- Independently research and identify relevant current data, innovations, and educational material for purpose of training CCC staff or improving CCC programs
- Assist in initiating and maintaining connections with partner organizations and institutions working in the field of cervical cancer prevention
- Manage CCC equipment inventory and database. Order equipment and supplies for CCC office and international programs
- Prepare reports on CCC programs to provide feedback to our board, donors, partners, and volunteers
- Recruit, manage, and cultivate volunteer base
2) Communications Support (30%)
- Manage all social media accounts and posting schedule. Create and manage content and campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness and engaging with our virtual community
- Assist in creating and managing content for website and print materials and updating as needed
- Manage monthly e-newsletter by creating all design elements, content, and delivery schedule
3) Development (10%)
- Write fundraising appeals, personal solicitation letters, donor acknowledgments, and direct mail appeals
- Generate donor mailing lists, identify new prospects, track gifts, and process donations
- Assist with all fundraising activities and events and attend CCC events as necessary
- Ideally public health background with minimum 2 years of professional experience, preferably in global health sector
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of experience in public health, communications, journalism, international development and/or similar fields.
- Prior international experience and/or demonstrated grasp of the challenges surrounding project delivery in developing countries
- Experience in program management, strategy development, planning, and project implementation
- Excellent writing and editing skills are essential with ability to translate stories, data and statistics into compelling statements of CureCervicalCancer’s work and impact, packaging content into an engaging, social community-suitable fashion
- Self-sufficient problem solver that thrives in an autonomous work environment yet can collaborate effectively as a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Office and basic social media sites, and able to learn new technology (such as website content management systems, Salesforce, ConstantContact) quickly.
- Deep-seated passion for the work & mission of CureCervicalCancer
- Flexibility to travel internationally for up to 6 weeks at a time including but not limited to our current countries of focus (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, India)
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include comprehensive health benefits plan and retirement plan