The Program Coordinator reports to the Program Director. S/he provides necessary support to ensure Development and Implementation of CCC Programs and Digital Communication Initiatives.
Program Planning and Support
- Support the development and implementation of CCC’s strategic program goals
- Collect, evaluate, and record data of CCC’s international programs
- Coordinate travel logistics for all CCC staff and volunteers
- Assist in development and preparation of program documentation for CCC programs and trainees, including: Educational and Training Materials; Clinic Program Evaluations and Reports
- Independently research and identify relevant current data, innovations, and educational material for purpose of training CCC staff or improving CCC programs
- Assist in initiating and maintaining connections with partner organizations and institutions working in the field of cervical cancer prevention
- Manage CCC equipment inventory and database. Order equipment and supplies for CCC office and international programs
- Develop and implement the maintenance of filing, record keeping, distribution of materials, and other types of office/program systems. Evaluate and standardize office procedures and effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ensure maintenance of databases which include donor, volunteer, and partner organization information and mailing list.
Communications Development and Support
- Assist with the development and implementation of communications strategies and campaigns to support CCC program goals, increase brand awareness, cultivate donor base, and recruit new volunteers
- Develop newsletters, blog posts, brochures, or invitations
- Update and manage CCC website
- Develop social media content and manage social media accounts
- Prepare reports on CCC programs to provide feedback to our donors, partners, and volunteers
- Attend CCC events as necessary. Fully understand and accurately represent CCC’s mission.
Skills and Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or anticipated Bachelor’s degree within the upcoming year
- Self-starter, self-manager. We need someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and finishes projects consistently on time.
- Communication. The CCC Coordinator must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Organization. The CCC Coordinator needs to be highly organized and detail-oriented. We often have many projects going on at once with varying deadlines. The ability to prioritize and multi-task while not losing track of the details is key.
- Team Work. Our CCC team works together cooperatively to achieve our strategic goals. The unity, camaraderie, and culture of the team is something that’s very important to us. We’re looking for someone who is a good fit with our existing team members, and who is comfortable sharing projects and responsibilities with others.
- Creativity. The CCC Coordinator must understand the mission and identity of CCC and be capable of engaging donors, volunteers and partners through online communication.
- Technologically Proficient. While experience with some or all of the technology platforms that we use is ideal, (including Salesforce, WordPress, Photoshop, Google Calendars/Email and all Social Media platforms), we are willing to train the right candidate. However, the ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is an absolute must.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wage of $12
- Opportunity to travel on one CCC program trip per calendar year. All costs paid by CCC
- Opportunity to attend networking and global health events representing CCC
- We are looking for someone who can commit to 2 years
- We would like the individual to work part-time until April 2019, then transition to full-time
– – –
The Executive Director will be responsible for leading CCC in its next phase of development. This is a hands-on role in a small yet mighty mission-driven organization. The ED leads the operation and implementation of CCC’s mission and assumes primary responsibility for daily management functions, including financial management, implementation of program strategy, operations management, stakeholder relations and communications, and organizational administration.
The Executive Director is the chief development officer for CCC and is responsible for raising revenue to sustain annual operations and to position CCC for future growth. The ED will be an experienced and skilled fundraiser, with a track record of managing a broad portfolio of major gifts, an annual fund, and institutional grants. The right candidate will possess a myriad of skills including, but not limited to, management, finance, marketing, fundraising, event coordination, grant acquisition, leadership, and international aid.
This position is based in Beverly Hills and reports directly to the Founder and Board of Directors.
- Design and execute a multi-year fundraising strategy, setting and meeting aggressive targets for revenue growth
- Manage and cultivate the current donor portfolio and increase operating budget by 50% within 18-24 months
2) Board Governance:
- Work collaboratively with the Board to meet the goals and objectives of the organization and to support the Board as it expands, as well as advise on strategic and programmatic issues
- Serve on the Executive Committee of the Board as an ex officio member to plan and direct all Board meetings
- Actively Lead Director recruitment and retention activities
3) Strategic Partnerships:
- Identify and leverage partnership opportunities to expand CCC’s international impact
- Identify and build relationships with influential stakeholders, supporters, and collaborators to generate support for CCC
- Identify and secure opportunities to write and speak about CCC generating public interest
4) Program Strategy, Leadership, and Implementation
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight to the development and implementation of CCC’s international programs. Serve as thought partner with Founder, Directors, and staff to support their work.
5) Operations Management
- Lead the tactical implementation of organizational strategy, programmatic growth and quality, infrastructure development, and financial management.
- Develop and maintain critical operations and internal policies to ensure the organization runs effectively. Implement, monitor, and continually improve organization-wide metrics, processes and tools.
- Build and champion effective internal processes and ways of working to build and foster shared values and promote a healthy and balanced workplace culture at CCC.
- Manage the human resources processes including recruiting, hiring, supervising, evaluating, and releasing personnel.
- Lead the organization to ensure sound financial management and effective administration in areas such as designing and tracking the annual budget, leading the annual audit, preparing grant budgets, optimizing expenses and managing cash flow
- Development of organizational capability – teams and individuals including people, roles, structure and processes
- Demonstrable experience leading organizational growth (as measured by budget growth)
- Demonstrable track record of expanding the scope, impact, and visibility of an organization
- Track-record of spearheading a fundraising operation, including leading a major gifts portfolio, foundation relations, grant-writing, and stewardship
- Proven ability to raise funds and awareness to international causes
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Experience managing Board relations, leading governance functions, supporting Board leadership through meeting management and advancing strategic priorities
- Demonstrates a track-record of entrepreneurial, independent leadership and proven ability to think creatively to maximize impact of resources
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Ability to convey a vision of CCC’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Experience building strategic relationships with peer organizations, educational institutions, think tanks, and/or similar organizations
- Strong public speaking ability
- Deep-seated passion for international aid and willingness to travel internationally
Salary commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
– – –
CCC is seeking a highly qualified and experienced part-time Fundraiser to design and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy for this growing NPO. The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful solicitations, demonstrated experience with developing fundraising campaign strategy, and superb project management.
This position is based in Beverly Hills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Nature and Scope of Position
1. As a front-line fundraiser, identify and build relationships with prospective donors, including planning cultivation events, attending conferences and other events that offer opportunities to network in the global health philanthropic communities and holding discovery meetings. Continue to engage prospects through the solicitation stage to secure 5-to-6 figure gifts.
2. Maintain current donor portfolio and donor database. Manage and cultivate relationships with current major donors and solicit them personally with an aim to increase donors’ giving levels over time, including on-going contact via phone, email, meetings, etc.
3. Create and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy for the next 3 years that will:
- Identify and prioritize all viable sources of revenue with associated revenue goals
- Include an expense budget for establishing and growing those sources
- Establish metrics for evaluating success that are based on widely accepted fundraising principles and standards and that are in line with other organizations with similar size and scope
- Design, implement and evaluate a marketing program to advance fundraising
- Describe interdependencies with other staff and stakeholders to facilitate success
4. Provide general oversight of CCC’s fund development activities, manage the day-to-day operations of the development function, and monitor adequacy of activities through coordination with staff and the board.
5. Perform prospect research on foundations, corporations, and others to evaluate issue alignment, and donor interest and capacity for new major and multiyear grants.
6. Conduct the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals and reports to foundation and corporate sources.
7. Provide writing support for major donor and individual contribution letters and acknowledgements.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelors degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of fundraising experience with proven track record of identifying new donor prospects and achieving annual and long-term fundraising goals. Certification in fundraising, such as the CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Professional) or CSPG (Certified Specialist in Planned Giving) a plus.
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to represent CCC’s mission and interests to a diverse group of people
- Excellent analytical and project management skills; capable of working effectively with board members, donors, donor prospects, staff members, volunteers and consultants
- Fluency in business language and best practices; i.e., strategic planning, financial statements, budgets and revenue projections
- Computer fluency with Salesforce, DonorPerfect, The Raiser’s Edge, or other fundraising database software
- Knowledge of Los Angeles philanthropic communities, as well as statewide and national philanthropic organizations, in particular those that support cancer care, global health and women’s health initiatives
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: Experience working with international organizations.
A customized competitive compensation package based on experience and interests will be offered. Includes annual international trip with CCC medical mission.
CCC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person based on age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, parental status or mental/physical handicap.
Please send resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.